We have made arrangements for hotel rooms in 2 different venues, the DeLaMar and the Sheraton in Stamford.
We have reserved 20 rooms at the Sheraton at 700 East Main Street in Stamford for $99 a night. They have set up a website to make room reservations for that weekend. You can click on the link to our personal website Greenwich High School Class of 1964 Reunion. You can make, change or cancel reservations for the reunion weekend on this site.
The DeLaMar has also given us a discount on rooms. Their rates for the weekend are:
- Deluxe Town View Room: $245.00, Reduced from their full published rate of $400.00
- Deluxe Harbor View Room: $295.00, Reduced from their full published rate of $500.00
- Deluxe Double Double Room: $295.00, Reduced from their full published rate of $500.00
- Harbor View Suite: $695.00, Reduced from their full published rate of $950.00
Guestroom rates are subject to a 15% occupancy and sales tax, and a $15.00 service charge per room, per night. The service charge covers all gratuities for housekeeping staff, bellman and valet attendants.
The room rate for the DeLaMar includes:
- Complimentary glass of Champagne on arrival
Morning Site-Seeing Cruise on the Harbor (Saturday & Sunday, weather permitting)
Complimentary Valet Parking for all guests
Complimentary continental breakfast served in our Lobby
Complimentary Wine &Cheese Reception (Friday & Saturday evenings)
Coffees, Cappuccino and Espresso served daily in our Library
Daily newspaper delivery
Access to our fitness facilities
You would need to call the DeLaMar directly to book rooms there. Their number is: 203-661-9800. Be sure to tell them you are booking a room for the GHS Class of 64 Reunion to be held there that weekend.